Smooth Commerce is a fast-growing Fintech early-stage company located in the heart of downtown Toronto. We empower retail merchants to create more personal connections with their customers. Our solution provides merchants a competitive edge through digital by increasing transaction volumes, repeat business, and revenue.
Over the last few years we have partnered with some of the biggest institutions in North America, and we strongly believe that we have the opportunity to offer one of the most versatile and innovative solutions for the Retail industry globally.
At Smooth Commerce, we take ownership of our work, we encourage open communication, and we work hard to delight our clients every day. We pride ourselves on creating a fun, friendly, diverse and inclusive work place.
In this role, you will:
- Onboard and continuously support new and existing client accounts, while building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Create, update, and improve client related documentation.
- Craft project plans, Gantt charts, and action item lists to onboard new accounts.
- Schedule and conduct weekly client meetings.
- Utilize Salesforce to maintain sales team updated on key account management activities.
- Create weekly reports for managed accounts.
- Support the sales team on the collection of key information for the onboarding process.
- Visit client store and headquarters locations.
- Provide our clients the training and support they need to succeed.
- Perform in-person and virtual product demonstrations.
- Conduct internal presentations on any suggestion of process improvements and manage implementation.
- Forecast and track account related KPIs.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 1-5+ years of experience in Account Management and/or related client facing positions
- University or college degree or demonstrated equivalent experience
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent listening, verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Experience working in a team environment
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities while paying strict attention to detail
- Outstanding documentation and organization skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
It would also help if you have:
- Experience using CRM tools, ideally Salesforce; as well as Microsoft and Google related products
- Knowledge of the retail industry (general retail, QSR, grocery, gas and convenience)
We offer competitive compensation, health benefits, employee stock options, flexible vacation time, snacks bar and more. Diversity and inclusivity are important for us, candidates who identify as a minority are welcome and encouraged to apply.